Minnesota gathering

Anywhere in the country is fine. Where do you want to camp?

Postby Betsey » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:36 pm

TPMcGinty wrote:I didn't hear any discussion about this during our get together but is there any interest in starting a Wisconsin/Minnesota chapter of the Tearjerkers? We could even let Jim join if he wanted too. :) I was thinking about asking two people to share the leadership role. One from Wisconsin (Betsey) and one from Minnesota (Lori). I think they would make great leaders!


Umm...Is this a not-so-subtle way of saying you have been talking with Todd from TearJerkers? He just emailed me about this yesterday... :lol:

Actually, there has been a Wisconsin/Minnesota chapter in the works since April...and it does involve both Lori and myself...On my end, it's just been set aside on the "to-do" list. :roll:

So, I guess it's time for me to get off the sofa and finally do something about it...will keep you posted. :thumbsup:

Betsey 8)
Image
User avatar
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club
 
Posts: 1058
Images: 35
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: West Central Wisconsin

Postby TPMcGinty » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:58 pm

I finally got my photos from ING1 uploaded for you to look at. Here they are:


http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563682166olpznn

I did post a few of my favorites in my album too.
Last edited by TPMcGinty on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim

Image
User avatar
TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member
 
Posts: 1558
Images: 146
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: Saint Michael, MN

Postby TPMcGinty » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 pm

Betsey wrote:
TPMcGinty wrote:I didn't hear any discussion about this during our get together but is there any interest in starting a Wisconsin/Minnesota chapter of the Tearjerkers? We could even let Jim join if he wanted too. :) I was thinking about asking two people to share the leadership role. One from Wisconsin (Betsey) and one from Minnesota (Lori). I think they would make great leaders!


Umm...Is this a not-so-subtle way of saying you have been talking with Todd from TearJerkers? He just emailed me about this yesterday... :lol:

Actually, there has been a Wisconsin/Minnesota chapter in the works since April...and it does involve both Lori and myself...On my end, it's just been set aside on the "to-do" list. :roll:

So, I guess it's time for me to get off the sofa and finally do something about it...will keep you posted. :thumbsup:

Betsey 8)


Sorry. I don't even know who Todd is. It's just logical that the two of you are the best choices and having one from each state makes sense too.
Tim

Image
User avatar
TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member
 
Posts: 1558
Images: 146
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: Saint Michael, MN
Top

Postby Betsey » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:20 pm

TPMcGinty wrote:Sorry. I don't even know who Todd is. It's just logical that the two of you are the best choices and having one from each state makes sense too.


Oh, I'm just giving you a hard time... :lol: It just seemed like too much of a coincidence, seeing as Todd just emailed me about it. He is the founder of TearJerkers.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! We'll keep you posted.

Betsey 8)
Image
User avatar
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club
 
Posts: 1058
Images: 35
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: West Central Wisconsin
Top

Postby cs_whypt2 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:49 pm

Hey Lori, how big was it??
Image

And this is my favorite:

Image

Great pics!

Dianne
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member
 
Posts: 676
Images: 48
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Hartford, Wisconsin
Top

Postby rainman0 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:52 am

Great pictures Tim!
Looks like all had a good time. (Especially, Lumberjack Craig) :lol: I know we did.
Is anybody else posting their pics?
Thanks Tim. :)
Toby and Sue
The Tearible Two
User avatar
rainman0
Teardrop Master
 
Posts: 136
Images: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:48 pm
Top

Postby Claw » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 pm

I really didn't take that many pics but here is one for Buzz
Image
and if he is nice I will post one for him and Tim of the Ojibwa squaw :R
JIM

Think about It!
User avatar
Claw
500 Club
 
Posts: 855
Images: 120
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Illinios, Loves Park
Top

Postby TPMcGinty » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Claw wrote:I really didn't take that many pics but here is one for Buzz
Image
and if he is nice I will post one for him and Tim of the Ojibwa squaw :R


I want the Squaw! Ahh, ahh, I mean a picture of the Squaw. :oops:
Tim

Image
User avatar
TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member
 
Posts: 1558
Images: 146
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: Saint Michael, MN
Top

Postby cs_whypt2 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 pm

TPMcGinty wrote:
Claw wrote:I really didn't take that many pics but here is one for Buzz
Image
and if he is nice I will post one for him and Tim of the Ojibwa squaw :R


I want the Squaw! Ahh, ahh, I mean a picture of the Squaw. :oops:


She said she only bites on Thursday. You have to wait a day.

;) Dianne
:wine:
cs_whypt2
Donating Member
 
Posts: 676
Images: 48
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Hartford, Wisconsin
Top

Previous

Return to Suggest a Gathering

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest