Da best way on fleabook to peace of mind.

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Da best way on fleabook to peace of mind.

Postby slowcowboy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:49 pm

So am I the only one who gets addicted to facebook????..found out the best way to improve my life..just post way to much in 4 hours and violate the new community standards rules for mostly just being myself..talk romance, poltics supporting my country.and.yup make lots of posts just telling ordnary story's discuseing life...its yea polticaly un corect but it gets you banned to no shareing but you can still comment or talk..so I get a new life actually go back to finshing up my 2 kampmaster teardrop build and getting farm work done.the new no share world starts to grow on you like eating Texas hot chuck wagen cooking and you get your life back much like playing country music backwards....and it breaks the cell phone addition.i say its also way healthier....so yea, ...same old concept as the forum years ago but just being yourself and anyoing our modern people on facebook and not being poltical correct...i find I get my life back instead of having to go to a facebook addict classes for rehabe....slowcowboy shedding da modern world...
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
7000 Club
7000 Club

Re: Da best way on fleabook to peace of mind.

Postby Sparksalot » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:48 pm

I have multiple accounts over there, because Markie can’t handle simple truths. I had two accounts in jail in one week over it. Sometimes, it’s a here’s your sign to just unplug and go tweak on Rose.
Done? Surely you jest. A teardrop is never "done".

The Compass Rose build thread: viewtopic.php?t=23213

Inspiration: http://tnttt.com/Design_Library/Trailer%20for%20Two.htm

It's got a cop motor, a 5.3 LS plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. ~ Elwood Blues
Sparksalot
Silver Donating Member

Re: Da best way on fleabook to peace of mind.

Postby slowcowboy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Yup..the unplug is heaven....when it's just to cold and snowy to go up in the moutains....beats..it all.but dang this country needs to chill out any more on po little tics.getting over crazy...
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
7000 Club
7000 Club

Return to Off Topic