Hello from Central Coast California

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Central Coast California

Postby Lumpy Waters » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:56 am

Hello, over the past few years I've swung by here and lurked from time to time as I contemplated various camper builds or conversions, but ultimately came to terms with the fact that I don't have sufficient time or space for such a project. To that end, I recently acquired a 6x8 Runaway Rangerunner camper, a simple, bare bones platform with opportunity for customization. So far, I've installed a 100W solar panel- used to charge a Goal Zero Yeti power station- some additional shelving, an ARB awning, and re-purposed an old hitch mount cargo rack for a tongue mounted cargo rack, which I think is better than the factory installed option. In the works is a low power 12V ventilation system and expanding the interior and exterior 12V wiring. Looking forward to being here, no doubt I can learn a few things and hopefully I'll have some ideas to contribute someday. Thanks!

Lumpy Waters
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Central Coast California

Postby pchast » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:07 pm

Welcome :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Re: Hello from Central Coast California

Postby Ron Dickey » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:32 pm

added any more to your trailer. Where on the central coast. We almost started a Central Coast group most seem to be on Tearjerkers but I like this group just fine. We usually camp with the Jefferson State group. just to get far away.
both side walls are up...cabinet needs stain.......ongoing 2.5 yr bld build as i find time..... Cross Bow in Build Journals....viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves